Captain Mark McLaughlin, commander of Naval Air Station Kingsville, said in an e-mail that he spent a "considerable amount of time" dealing with the rise of wind farms along the coast, a concern for aircraft radar.
What does NASK stand for?
NASK stands for Naval Air Station Kingsville (Kingsville, Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NASK
We have 2 other meanings of NASK in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville
- North American Ski Joring Association (est. 1999)
- North American Ski Journalists Association
- North American Snowsports Journalists Association
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville (US Navy; Jacksonville, FL)
- National Association of State Judicial Educators
- Naval Air Station/Joint Reserve Base
- National Association of State Jury Verdict Publishers
- Natuur- en Scheikunde
- Naukowa i Akademicka Siec Komputerowa (Research and Academic Computer Network)
- North American Shotokan Karate Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- North American Sport Karate Association
- Naval Air Station Keflavik, Iceland (US Navy)
- North American Symposium on Knowledge Organization
- Naval Air Station Key West (Florida; US Navy)
- Name, Age, Sex, Location
- Naval Air Station Lemoore
- Naval Applied Science Laboratory
- Nessus Attack Scripting Language
- North Alabama Soccer League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work will be performed at the following installations: Naval Support Activity Orlando, Orlando, FL; Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, Gulfport, MS; Naval Air Station Meridian, Meridian, MS; Naval Weapons Station Charleston, Charleston, SC; Naval Support Activity Athens, Athens, GA; Naval Support Activity Panama City, Panama City, FL; Naval Air Station Whiting Field, Milton, FL; Naval Air Station Kingsville, Kingsville, TX; and Naval Hospital Charleston, Charleston, SC.
The Naval Air Station Kingsville, a training ground for jet pilots, worries about the turbines interfering with its radar - the spinning machines look like airplanes on the screens of military radar operators.