Beauty, SC, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Second Award), Site Director, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Jacksonville, Detachment Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas, July 2007 to June 2010.
What does NASCRIST stand for?
NASCRIST stands for Naval Air Station Corpus Christi (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Association of Sports for Cerebral Palsy
- National Association of State and Community Programs
- Native American Scholars and Collaborators Project
- No-Answer-Supervision Control Platform
- North America Sustainable Consumption and Production (North American Sustainable Consumption Alliance)
- North American Society for Corporate Planning
- North American Sprint Car Poll
- National Association of Senior Companion Project Directors
- National Association of Specialist Computer Retailers (UK)
- North American Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities (Quincy, MA)
- National Association for State Community Services Programs
- Northwest Association of Schools Colleges and Universities
- National Association of State Chartered Credit Union Supervisors
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Alcohol Screening Day
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- National Association of Securities Dealers
- Naval Air Station Dallas, Texas
- Naval Aviation Supply Depot
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program will receive a second Predator early in 2010 that will be based out of Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas.
Tharp, SC, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Third Award), Site Director, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Jacksonville, Detachment Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas, August 2006 through June 2007.
His previous duty stations include Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, TX; Program Executive Officer, Tactical Aircraft Programs, Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md.
Naval Aviation Supply Officer Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas LT Brent D.