; Naval Air Station North Island, North Island, Calif.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Naval Air Station
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
- Need Analysis Servicer (US Department of Education)
- Needs Assessment Survey (various organizations)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (narcotics withdrawal problems)
- Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (fictional disease)
- Netscape Application Server
- NetWare Access Services (Novell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent article on the striking cluster of childhood leukemia in 2000-2001 near the Fallon Naval Air Station in Nevada, Steinmaus et al.
The participating courses currently include ADM Baker Golf Course, Naval Air Station San Diego; Casa Linda Oaks Golf Course, Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Fla.
The locations are Naval Air Station (NAS) Meridian, MS; NAS Pensacola, FL; NAS Whiting Field, FL; NAS Corpus Christi and NAS Kingsville, TX.
in 1911 to be trained as the first Naval Aviator, the fledgling naval air station took its place in Naval Aviation history.