As per the 5-year subcontract, M7 Aerospace will help provide organizational and intermediate level maintain maintenance and supply-chain management and engineering services to T-34, T-44 and T-6 trainer aircraft to support training at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas; Naval Air Station Pensacola, Fla.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Naval Air Station
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
- Need Analysis Servicer (US Department of Education)
- Needs Assessment Survey (various organizations)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (narcotics withdrawal problems)
- Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (fictional disease)
- Netscape Application Server
- NetWare Access Services (Novell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Naval Air Station North Island, North Island, Calif.
In a recent article on the striking cluster of childhood leukemia in 2000-2001 near the Fallon Naval Air Station in Nevada, Steinmaus et al.
The participating courses currently include ADM Baker Golf Course, Naval Air Station San Diego; Casa Linda Oaks Golf Course, Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Fla.
The locations are Naval Air Station (NAS) Meridian, MS; NAS Pensacola, FL; NAS Whiting Field, FL; NAS Corpus Christi and NAS Kingsville, TX.
in 1911 to be trained as the first Naval Aviator, the fledgling naval air station took its place in Naval Aviation history.