Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst houses military facilities such as Naval Air Engineering Station Fort Dix and Lakehurst and McGuire Air Force Base.
What does NAES stand for?
NAES stands for Naval Air Engineering Station
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAES
We have 20 other meanings of NAES in our Acronym Attic
- North American Emergency Response Guidebook
- North American Equine Ranching Information Council (agribusiness advocate group)
- National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Service (Nigeria)
- North American Electric Reliability Organization
- Network-Association of European Researchers on Urbanisation in the South
- National Agricultural Education System
- National Annenberg Election Survey
- National Association for Ethnic Studies (Bellingham, WA)
- National Association of Electroshock Survivors (Houston, TX)
- National Association of Episcopal Schools
- Naval Air Experimental Station
- Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station (University of Nebraska)
- Nyankpala Agricultural Experiment Station (Ghana)
- National Association of Elevator Safety Authorities
- National Association of Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- National Association of Elevator Safety Authorities International
- North American Energy Standards Board
- National Association for the Education of Sick Children (UK)
- National Association of Engineering Student Councils, Inc.
- National Association of Energy Service Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales Naval Air Engineering Station ($2-$4 million) Lakehurst, N.
His tours as Commanding Officer include the Naval Air Technical Services Facility, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (1991-1994) and the Naval Air Engineering Station, Lakehurst NJ (1997-1999).
With the development, installation and unveiling of a state-of-the-art electronic aviation classroom and a one-of-a-kind catapult launch system simulator, the Naval Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Detachment, Naval Air Engineering Station Lakehurst, N.
He was also a LPIT member in Lakehurst, New Jersey where he served as the Commanding Officer of the Naval Air Engineering Station.