In 1970, the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (NAMRL) took oversight of the research component of military medicine.
What does NAMRL stand for?
NAMRL stands for Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Naval Automated Message Reproduction And Distribution System
- National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria
- National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns
- North American Manufacturing Research Conference
- National Association for Minority Race Fans
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute (UK)
- National Agricultural Mechanization Research Institute (South Korea)
- Navy Medical Research Institute
- North American Manufacturing Research Institution (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (Philippines)
- Naval Medical Research Unit
- Nursing and Midwifery Research Unit (UK)
- US Naval Medical Research Unit No. 1 (University of California, Berkeley; formerly Naval Laboratory Research Unit-1; now disestablished)
- US Naval Medical Research Unit No. 2 (Jakata Pusat Indonesia)
- US Naval Medical Research Unit No. 3 (Cairo, Egypt)
- US Naval Medical Research Unit No. 4 (Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois; now disestablished)
- US Naval Medical Research Unit No. 5 (Addis Ababa Detachment, Ethiopia; now closed due to political situation)
- National Agenda for Motorcycle Safety
- National Agricultural Monitoring System (Australia)
- National Air Mobility System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1970, the aeromedical research function at Pensacola was designated the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (NAMRL), which is now in the midst of relocating to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base as a core command in the Defense Department's new Center of Excellence for Aeromedical Research, Education and Training.
Mike Prevost, Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
Researchers at Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (NAMRL) have developed a product to cue in the aircrew; it's called the tactile situation-awareness system (TSAS).
OZ was born at the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (NAMRL), where I work as a research physiologist.