; the nature of the scientific enterprise in the scientific theology of Thomas Forsyth Torrance and the anarchic epistemology of Paul Feyerabend.
What does NOSE stand for?
NOSE stands for Nature of the Scientific Enterprise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOSE
We have 8 other meanings of NOSE in our Acronym Attic
- New Opportunities in Standards Committee (IEEE)
- National Oil Spill Contingency Plan (various nations)
- Northern Ontario Sustainable Communities Partnership (Canada)
- Netarts Oceanside Sanitary District (Tillamook, OR)
- Northern Ozaukee School District (Fredonia, WI)
- National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan (India)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nasal Obstruction and Septoplasty Effectiveness (disease-related quality of life study and questionnaire)
- Nasal Obstruction Symptom Evaluation (scale)
- National Odd Shoe Exchange
- Neuromimetic Olfactory Sensing
- No Significant Effect
- North Opposite, South Exceeds (mnemonic for compass errors)
- Not in Outer Space Either
- Notification of Service Electrical
- Nantong Ocean Ship Engineering Co. Ltd. (Jiangsu, China)
- National Observational Study of the Effectiveness of the CleanYourHandsCampaign
- National Oil Supplies Emergency Committee (Australia)
- Network Operations Standardization and Evaluation Program
- Newton's One-Step Error Reconstructor