In the July Nature Medicine, researchers describe a test that enables them for the first time to track amyloid-beta production and clearance in cerebrospinal fluid in people.
What does NM stand for?
NM stands for Nature Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NM
We have 45 other meanings of NM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Light Zen Center (Brunswick, Maine)
- Nablus Municipality (Palestine)
- NanoKiero Media (Canadian media company)
- Narcissistic Mother
- National Match (rifle)
- National Means
- National Merit (scholarship)
- National Monument (Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, by Larry Sherman, PhD, and colleagues at Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU), Portland, was published in the September 2005 issue of Nature Medicine.
Zhao's team suggests in the April Nature Medicine that preventing leptin from interacting with CRP may provide a new way to treat obesity.