It "tasks the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities with substantial involvement and approval authority over the use of naturally occurring asbestos on DOT&PF projects and 'third party' projects.
What does NOA stand for?
NOA stands for Naturally Occurring Asbestos
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOA
We have 84 other meanings of NOA in our Acronym Attic
- National Obituary Archive (Jonesboro, AR)
- National Observatory of Athens (Athens, Greece)
- National Oceanography Association
- National Olympic Academy (various locations)
- National Onion Association
- National Operational Agency (Germany)
- National Optometric Association
- National Orientation Agency (Nigeria)
- Natural Ontological Attitude (philosophy)
- Naturaleza Organización y Ambiente (Spanish: Nature and Environment Organization; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1985; Miller, 2005; National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health [NIOSH], 1995; Peretz, Van Hee, Kramer, Pitlik, & Keifer, 2008; Sider, Holland, Davis, & Cugell, 1987; White house, 2004) or residential exposure in areas near asbestos-related industries or naturally occurring asbestos deposits (Adgate et al.
Alaskan Law Allows Use of Gravel Containing Asbestos Alaska is home to large deposits of ore peppered with naturally occurring asbestos.
When it learned that a naturally occurring asbestos (NOA) called tremolite had become airborne because of construction and quarrying activities, the California Thoracic Society, Tustin, sprang into action.
EPA's) Superfund program and was responsible for the development of risk assessment and field sampling methods, and analytical requirements necessary to measure naturally occurring asbestos (NOA) in Superfund cleanup sites.