We obtained a Geographic Information System shapefile from the Texas Natural Resources Information System that delineated boundaries of counties.
What does NARSIS stand for?
NARSIS stands for Natural Resources Information System (online database of all UK DFID-funded projects)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NARSIS
- National Advanced Remote Sensing Application Program (USGS)
- National Animal Rescue and Sheltering Coalition (various organizations)
- National Applied Resource Sciences Center (now National Science and Technology Center; US DOI)
- National Association of Reinforcing Steel Contractors (Fairfax, VA)
- North American Regional Science Council
- North American Root Server Confederation
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Association of Retired Sears Employees
- Native American Recreation and Sport Institute (Indianapolis, IN; coach and youth director training)
- North American Remote Sensing Industries Association
- Nebraska Ambulance Rescue Service Information System
- Navy Acquisition Reform Senior Oversight Council
- National Agricultural Research Strategic Plan
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (Canada)
- Naval Air Rescue Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone
- Narrative Summary
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am very pleased that through the partnership with USAID and NASA on SERVIR-Himalaya, ICIMOD will be able to augment its capacity and its network of cooperative partners in the region to use Earth observation for societal benefits of the mountain communities," said Basanta Shrestha, division head of the Mountain Environment and Natural Resources Information System for ICIMOD.