Use natural - I have just started using a natural progesterone cream as I didn't want to use HRT (I just don't like taking tablets) and I am finding this is working really well with my body.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for Natural Progesterone Cream
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Productivity Council (India)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
- Nationalist People's Coalition (Philippines)
- Native Plant Center (various locations)
- Native Plant Community (classifications)
- Native POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) Connector (software)
- NATO Pipeline Committee
- NATO Programming Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Dr Miriam Stoppard LETTER OF THE DAY I HAVE been using a natural progesterone cream for the past three months and have found it really beneficial.
Natural progesterone cream is often prescribed with this regimen to protect the uterus from the effects of the estrogen, but progesterone creams are not absorbed well enough to provide this protection, so if a woman using estriol has a uterus, she should take an oral form of progestin to protect herself from endometrial cancer.
Last March, I approached three manufacturers of natural progesterone cream about supplying their products for a small study using the cream on the breasts of women with estrogen dominance.
Natural progesterone creams applied to the skin help control hot flushes.