Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES) offers a means of reducing and ultimately eliminating the need for incisions to gain access to the abdominal cavity.
What does NOTES stand for?
NOTES stands for Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOTES in our Acronym Attic
- National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Week (April)
- National Organization for Tobacco Eradication (India)
- Network of Theological Enquiry (London, England, UK)
- NGN (Next Generation Network) Open Trial Exhibition (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation; Japan)
- Not Of This Earth
- Not Over There Either (also see NIMBY and BANANA)
- Newsletter of the English Department (University of Geneva)
- Northeast Ohio Teacher Education Day
- National Organization to End Guardianship Abuse (est. 2006)
- NOnTEMPorary Storage system
- National Obesity Task Force (Australia)
- National Organ Transplant Foundation
- Nielsen Organ Transplant Foundation (est. 1981; Jacksonville, FL)
- National Offshore Tuna Fisheries Association (Japan)
- Night of the Gladiators (mixed martial arts event)
- Nordisk Tamils Health Organisation
- Need for Orthodontic Treatment Index
- Non-Osseointegrated Titanium Dental Implants (dentistry)
- Agencia Mexicana de Noticias (Mexican News Agency)
- Network Operator Trouble Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, June 3 (ANI): Scientists have made new advances in a technology-called Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES)-that could pave the way for scarless gastroenterology and surgery.