99 DAVID Attenborough and his colleagues at the BBC's natural history unit embark on an epic quest to document undiscovered species of Africa's five major regions against breathtaking landscapes from the Atlas Mountains to the Cape of Good Hope.
What does NHU stand for?
NHU stands for Natural History Unit (BBC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHU
We have 10 other meanings of NHU in our Acronym Attic
- National Household Travel Survey (formerly called NPTS Nationwide Personal Transportation Survey)
- Northwest House of Theological Studies (Salem, OR)
- Number of Heights
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (US Department of Transportation)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Board (US government)
- North Herts Table Tennis Association (UK)
- Naphtha Hydro-treating Unit (oil & gas reforming units)
- Nationale Hogeschool Voor Toerisme En Verkeer (Netherlands)
- National Hispanic University (San Jose, CA)
- National Hospital Union
- Net Hepatic Uptake
- Network Hub Unit
- New Holstein Utilities (public power utility; New Holstein, WI)
- Nihon Hoso Unyu Co., Ltd. (est. 1933; Japan)
- No-Heat, Unlimited Ammo (gaming, Mech Warrior: Online Scenario)
- Norfolk Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- North Highline Unincorporated Area Council (Washington)
- New Hanover Upper Frederick Elementary School (Pennsylvania)
- Nuclear HVAC Utility Group
- Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocytes
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFRICA (Cert PG, 345 mins DAVID Attenborough and his colleagues at the BBC's natural history unit embark on an epic quest to document undiscovered species of Africa's five major regions against breathtaking landscapes from the Atlas Mountains to the Cape of Good Hope.
CSAR was approached by the BBC's Natural History Unit in Bristol last year to assist in the production of the 10-part series, narrated by Sir David.
30pm) The group face two big shocks in their bid to win a job at the BBC's Natural History Unit.
The original video footage is courtesy of The Natural History Unit of the Japanese Broadcasting Corporation).