28: 6th Annual Scientific Symposium: Cutting Healthcare Costs Through Prevention, Schaumburg, IL: Natural Health Research Institute, Website: www.
What does NHRI stand for?
NHRI stands for Natural Health Research Institute (est. 2002; Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRI
We have 5 other meanings of NHRI in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Renaissance Faire
- Norwegian Human Rights Fund (Oslo, Norway)
- North Hudson Regional Fire and Rescue (West New York, NJ)
- North Hunterdon Regional High School
- Northern Highlands Regional High School
- New Haven Railroad Historical and Technical Association
- National Health Research Institution (Taiwan)
- National Human Rights Institutions
- National Hurricane Research Initiative
- National Hydrology Research Institute
- Nebraska Human Resources Institute
- National Health Related Item Codes
- New Hampshire Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Nowa Huta Rugby Klub (Poland)
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Heat Racing League
- National HIV and Retrovirology Laboratories (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- National Hurricane Research Laboratory (est. 1964; Miami, FL)
- Northern Hemisphere Reference Line
- Native Hawaiian Revolving Loan Fund
- Non-Hemophilia-Related Muscle Atrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
18: 5th Annual Scientific Symposium: Natural Products Cost Effectiveness and Safety of Dietary Supplements Examined, Bloomingdale, IL: The Natural Health Research Institute, 847-676-4337; E-mail: suzanne@sheltongrouppr.