plans to construct a cryogenic natural gas processing plant in Eddy County, NM and associated natural gas and NGL pipeline infrastructure to facilitate growing production of NGL-rich natural gas in the Delaware Basin.
What does NGPP stand for?
NGPP stands for Natural Gas Processing Plant (purifier)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGPP
We have 1 other meaning of NGPP in our Acronym Attic
- North Greenbush Public Library (Wynantskill, NJ)
- Norwegian Grand Prix Legends Series
- Nested-Grid Particle-Mesh (cosmology algorithm)
- Next Generation Process Model (software development)
- National Grassroots Peace Network (formerly National Network to End the War Against Iraq)
- Next Generation Public Network
- National Geospatial Programs Office (US Geological Survey)
- National Geographic Picture of the Day
- National Grid Pilot Platform (cyber-infrastructure; Singapore)
- National Guild of Professional Paperhangers
- National Grange Public Radio
- National Great Pyrenees Rescue (dogs)
- Next Generation of Polar Researchers
- North Georgia Pet Referral (animal welfare)
- Northern Great Plains Research Laboratory (Agricultural Research Service; Mandan, ND)
- Northern Great Plains Resource Program
- National Gun Policy Survey
- New Glasgow Police Service (Nova Scotia, CA)
- Noninvasive Geophysical Probing System (robotics; US NASA)
- Normal Guinea Pig Serum (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
View a map showing the location of the Bear Creek natural gas processing plant.
Liquids produced at natural gas processing plants are excluded.
Garden Creek III Natural Gas Processing Plant Ahead of Schedule, Now Expected to be Completed in Fourth Quarter 2014
an integrated gas and electric holding company in the US, has recently entered into an agreement with PPG Industries to buy land at PPG's Natrium location to set up a 300 million cubic feet per day (MMcfd) natural gas processing plant as a part of its already announced Marcellus 404 Project.
has announced plans to sell its ownership interest in the Pioneer silica gel natural gas processing plant in Opal, WY to an affiliate of Enterprise.
s Natural Gas Processing Plant presently processes all of the natural gas from Conoco's Sacatosa Field consisting of approximately 3000 wells, Merit Energy's Pena Creek Field consisting of approximately 300 wells, and various other operators in the surrounding area.
Phillips, Enterprise president and chief executive officer said, "This new gathering infrastructure supports increased natural gas production from the Jonah and Pinedale fields and provides additional supplies to Enterprise's Pioneer silica gel natural gas processing plant now in service and our Pioneer cryogenic natural gas processing facility, which is under construction and expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2007.