Through a business arrangement with the Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority that pumps deep sea water to the surface for use in ocean-based research and business, Big Island Abalone in Kona, Hawaii is using advanced aquaculture techniques to produce abalone for a growing world market.
What does NELHA stand for?
NELHA stands for Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Night Elf (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- North East London Fertility Services
- North Eastern Lakes Federation of Temple Youth
- Narrow Emission Line Galaxies (astronomy)
- New England Lace Group (Sturbridge, MA)
- New England Local Government Group (Australia)
- North East Locum Group (general practitioners)
- National Electronic Library for Health
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii (est. 1974; now Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority)
- North East Labour History
- Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School (Waco, NE)
- National Eagle Leadership Institute
- National Employment Law Institute (Denver, CO)
- National Executive Leadership Institute (Canada)
- Newark Extended Learning Initiative (UK)
- Non-Erythrodermic Lamellar Ichthyosis
- Not Even Laughing Inwardly
- Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association
- Navy Electronics Laboratory International Algol Compiler
- New England Life Insurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineers at the Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority (NELHA), near Keahole Point on the western-most point of the Big Island of Hawaii, needed to do just that.