This book provides a very valuable contribution to the literature on natural disaster risk management and insurance because of this comprehensive set up.
What does NDRM stand for?
NDRM stands for Natural Disaster Risk Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDRM
We have 2 other meanings of NDRM in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Dental Research Institute
- Norepinephrine and Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor
- North Dakota Recorders Information Network
- North Dakota Retirement and Investment Office
- National Dose Registry Information System (Greek Atomic Energy Commission)
- North Dade Regional Library (Opa Locka, FL)
- North Dakota Right to Life (est. 1971; Bismarck, ND)
- Northern Districts Rugby League (Australia)
- Nostalgia Drag Racing League (Brownsburg, Indiana)
- Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory (Notre Dame, IN)
- Network Design Reference Manual (BISCI)
- Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual
- Natural Disaster Risk Management Studies Program (UK)
- NASCAR Digital Racing Network
- National Disability Rights Network
- Non-Deterministic Random Number Generator
- Nondestructive Readout
- North Devon Record Office (UK)
- North Dakota Rules of Court
- Nasal Dermoplasty for Recurrent Polyps (surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Takatoshi Nishikata, Chief Representative of JICA said Japan as a disaster-prone country has been sharing knowledge and experiences for natural disaster risk management and mitigation with Pakistan, especially since the devastating earthquake in 2005.
The coordination meeting was necessitated by termination of the first phase of the collaborative project in February 2010 and continuation of natural disaster risk management in the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as further strengthening of the natural disaster response coordination mechanism and providing support to the Government with announcement of the national platform for natural disaster risk reduction.