Of those women who developed post-traumatic symptoms, 80 percent opted for natural childbirth without pain relief.
What does NCB stand for?
NCB stands for Natural Childbirth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCB
We have 135 other meanings of NCB in our Acronym Attic
- National City Bank
- National Coal Board (UK)
- National Codification Bureau
- National College of Business (various locations)
- National Commercial Bank (Saudi Arabia)
- National Competitive Bidding
- National Computer Board (Republic of Mauritius)
- National Confederation of the Blind (Delhi, India)
- National Cooperative Bank
- National Coordinating Board (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stories, and the author's analyses, are grouped in sections on planned hospital natural childbirth, planned spinal labor analgesia, deferred epidural decisions, planned cesarean delivery, vaginal birth after cesarean, and out-of-hospital birth.
It was the brainchild of a woman called Prunella Briance who was inspired by the writings of Grantly Dick-Read on natural childbirth.
So I want to have kids and go through, ideally, a whole natural childbirth experience.
RELACAHUPAN's campaign will continue through the year, providing the population with information of the benefits of natural childbirth and the risks of c-sections.
Byline: HELEN RAE A UNIVERSITY midwifery student has won a prestigious award for her initiatives to support more natural childbirth.