They describe modern wavefunction or density functional technology as translated into familiar chemical language through natural bond orbital analysis.
What does NBO stand for?
NBO stands for Natural Bond Orbital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBO
We have 37 other meanings of NBO in our Acronym Attic
- NetBIOS Name Server
- National Board of Nutrition Support Certification
- National Biodiversity Network Trust (UK)
- New Brunswick Nurses Union (Canadian Labour Union)
- Nuclear Berkeley, Nuclear World (website)
- National Bank of New Zealand
- Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta International (Airport Code)
- National Brand Owner
- National Building Organization
- National Business Online (New Zealand directory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The natural bond orbital (NBO) analyses have been performed using the NBO as implemented in the GAUSSIAN 98(7-14).
There is a review of the Natural Bond Orbital analysis by its creator, and a chapter on the use of semi-empirical methods for the prediction of photochemical reactivity.