Santa Fe Natural Tobacco makes Natural American Spirit cigarettes and other additive-free tobacco products and manages and markets other super-premium brands.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National American School
- National Archives of Scotland
- National Arts Strategy (various organizations)
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Air Station
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
- Need Analysis Servicer (US Department of Education)
- Needs Assessment Survey (various organizations)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (narcotics withdrawal problems)