The "other bad acts" - meetings with Netscape and quarrels with Intel over Native Signal Processing (NSP) and Apple over Quicktime - Microsoft dismisses as late additions to a case it claims had no merit to begin with.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Native Signal Processing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- National Signatures Program
- National Sisterhood of Presvyteres (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America)
- National Ski Patrol
- National Sleep Products (Wayne, NE)
- National Socialist Policy
- National Solidarity Party (Singapore)
- National Solidarity Programme (Afghanistan)
- National Strategic Plan (various organizations)
- National Stuttering Project
- Native Service Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pattern repeated itself with Boies' questions about Intel's native signal processing (NSP) technology.
Maritz addresses Microsoft's alleged coercing of Intel Corp to drop its native signal processing (NSP) development by arguing that Intel itself "came to understand that releasing it would be bad for Intel because it was des igned only to run on Windows 3.
McGeady, who is now VP of Intel's content group and director of its internet health initiative, formed the Intel Architecture Labs (IAL) in 1991 with senior VP Ron Whittier and worked on such technologies as native signal processing (NSP), Indeo video compression and ProShare videoconferencing.