So far, workers at the Greenbelt Native Plant Center have gathered seeds from about 300 of those plants, says Edward Toth, the center's director.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for Native Plant Center (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Power Corporation (Philippines)
- National Prescribing Centre (UK)
- National Presidential Caucus
- National Press Club
- National Productivity Corporation (Malaysia)
- National Productivity Council (India)
- National Protection Center
- National Prototype Center
- National Provincial Championship (New Zealand)
- Nationalist People's Coalition (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 104-acre Native Plant Center is the hub of the arboretum's activities and development, but the facility actually manages more than 1,000 acres in seven associated natural areas.
Austin State University (SFASU) and the Texas Nature Conservancy to establish populations of several federally listed and candidate species within the recently established Pineywoods Native Plant Center at SFASU.