Principals were given suggestions on how to best manage the new initiatives, such as extended school hours and the induction of new native English-speaking teachers, within their C school communities.
What does NEST stand for?
NEST stands for Native English-Speaking Teacher (China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEST
We have 75 other meanings of NEST in our Acronym Attic
- Nonprofit Enterprise and Self-Sustainability Team (Turlock, CA)
- Nottingham Emergency Scout Support Team (UK)
- Numerical Evaluation of Stochastic Structures Under Stress
- NATO E3A Software Support Working Group
- NanoEngineering Science and Technology
- National Ecological Surveys Team
- National Economic Service-Life Tools (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- National Emergency Survivable Troop System
- National Employment Savings Trust (workplace pension scheme; UK)
- National Engineering Standards and Process (Sprint)
- Naval Exercise Support Terminal
- Navy Exercise Support Terminal
- Near Eastern School of Theology
- Near-End Speech Threshold
- Neighborhood Empowerment and Support through Teamwork (Boat People SOS, Inc.)
- Network Evolution for Sustainable Tourism
- Network Simulation Testbed
- Network Systems and Technologies, Inc.
- New and Emerging Science and Technology (EU)
- New England Spiritual Team (paranomal group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a unique form of two-way teaching and learning which involves a special sharing between the EFL students and the native English-speaking teacher founded on mutual acknowledgment and appreciation of both languages and cultures within a rewarding, interactive foreign language learning experience.