And Native American Student Union representative Ada Ball described planned student protests.
What does NASU stand for?
NASU stands for Native American Student Union (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASU
We have 4 other meanings of NASU in our Acronym Attic
- NASA Structural Analysis (Computer Program)
- National Association for Science, Technology and Society (University of Nevada; Reno, NV)
- National Anthem Selection Task Team (Nepal)
- Netherlands Society for Trenchless Technology
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology
- National Aptitude Scholastic Test Yearly
- National Association of Spies, Traitors, and Yahoos (Roger Ramjet)
- Negating Archaic Statutes Targeting Young Women Act of 2018 (Massachusetts)
- National Academy of Science of Ukraine (est. 1918)
- National Association of Sigma Users
- Naval Antarctic Support Unit (US Navy)
- New Account SetUp
- New American Standard Updated (Bible)
- Non-Academic Staff Union (educational institution staff)
- North American Statement of Understanding (Christadelphian Ecclesias)
- National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On May 6, KWVA is having its birthday bash at the EMU and the Native American Student Union Pow Wow is at McArthur Court.
Billy Hoskison, a master's student in the education program and Native American Student Union member, said indigenous groups across the country participated in similar events.
A panel from the Native American Student Union will answer attendees' questions.
Saturday on campus, the Native American Student Union will throw its Mother's Day Powwow at Mac Court, while at the nearby Erb Memorial Union, the university Women's Center holds its Out Loud Queer Women's Music Festival.
Sixkiller served as master of ceremonies during the University of Oregon's 37th annual Mother's Day powwow, sponsored by the UO Native American Student Union.
The policy doesn't feel like enough," said Natasha Joseph, director of the Native American Student Union on campus.