95 Paperback KF8220 Focused on labor and employment law, this volume is an outgrowth of the work of the Tribal Supreme Court Project, a joint project of the Native American Rights Fund and the National Congress of American Indians that monitors legal developments in the United States that impact issues of tribal sovereignty.
What does NARF stand for?
NARF stands for Native American Rights Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARF
We have 45 other meanings of NARF in our Acronym Attic
- North American Real Estate Review
- National Agricultural Research and Extension System(s)
- National Association of Re-Enactment Societies (UK; est. 1991)
- Nevada AIDS Research and Education Society (Las Vegas, NV)
- Non-Allergic Rhinitis with Eosinophilia Syndrome
- Natural Resources, Energy and Science Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Network of AIDS Researchers in Eastern and Southern Africa
- National Resources Conservation Council
- National Agricultural Research Foundation
- National Association of Retired Firefighters
- Naval Aircraft Rework/Refit Facility
- Navy Arctic Research Facility
- Network Access Request Form (used by the IT department to change network access rights for an employee)
- Newport Autumn Rowing Festival
- Nike Animal Rescue Foundation
- Non-Asbestos Respirable Fiber
- Norges Autoriserte Regnskapsføreres Forening (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Authorized Accountants)
- Normal Age Related Forgetfulness
- Normal Aligned Radial Feature
- North Alabama Regional Furs
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you don't understand what you're voting for, the right to vote doesn't mean anything," says Natalie Landreth, a staff attorney for the Native American Rights Fund.
HEATHER KENDALL Senior Staff Attorney Native American Rights Fund Anchorage, AK As Ms.
The subject of the second show, "Indian Treaties and Sovereignty," showcases special in-studio guest and founding director of the Native American Rights Fund (NARF), John Echohawk, several leaders/experts in the mini-documentary segment, and musical performer, Jim Boyd, producer for the soundtrack, Smoke Signals, from the Colville Tribe, Washington.
The Native American Rights Fund (NARF) is representing 10 villages, the Alaska Inter-Tribal Council, and the Alaska Native Justice Center in a lawsuit calling for adequate police protection in Alaska Native communities.
The President has always pursued judicial selection by consensus rather than confrontation," explains Nan Aron, president of the Alliance for Justice, an association of public-interest advocacy organizations, including the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund, the Native American Rights Fund, the Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund, the Children's Defense Fund, and the Center for Law in the Public Interest.
of the Native American Rights Fund (NARF), and Vernon Bellecourt and Ted Means of the Heart of the Earth Survival School.