GROWING OUR OWN In the beginning, one American Indian researcher had two graduate students: one on a project supported by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) through a small Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) grant and the other on an American Indian suicide prevention project funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
What does NARCH stand for?
NARCH stands for Native American Research Centers for Health (government-funded program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NARCH
- North American Regional Climate Change Assessment Program
- North American Resource Center for Child Welfare (Columbus, OH)
- Noarlunga Aquatic Recreational Club for Divers (Adelaide, Australia)
- National Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils (USDA)
- National Association of Retired Civil Employees
- Newsletter of the American Research Center in Egypt
- North American Rink Conference and Expo (Serving the American Rinks)
- National Aging Resource Center on Elder Abuse
- Not a Real Caps Fan (Washington Capitals fan group)
- National Agricultural Research Center for Hokkaido (Japan)
- North American Roller Hockey Championship
- National Academic Research and Collaborations Information System
- Nuclear Accident Response Capability Listing
- Narcotics Commission (United Nations)
- National Rear Commodore
- North American Railcar Operators Association
- North American Research Committee on Multiple Sclerosis
- National Association of Rocketry Convention
- National Association of Republican Campaign Professionals
- National Agricultural Research Center for Tohoku Region (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This project is being done in conjunction with the Great Lakes Native American Research Centers for Health, a collaborative effort involving the Great Lakes Intertribal Council, several UW campuses, the Mayo Clinic, and the Wisconsin Indian Education Association.