MBDA provides funding for Minority Business Development Centers (MBDC), Native American Business Development Centers (NABDC), Business Resource Centers (BRC) and Minority Business Opportunity Committees (MBOC) located throughout the Nation.
What does NABDC stand for?
NABDC stands for Native American Business Development Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North American Border Collie Rescue Network (Ithaca, NY)
- Needle Aspiration Biopsy under Computed Tomographic Guidance
- Northern Adelaide and Barossa Catchment Water Management Board (Australia)
- National Association of Bikers with a Disability (Great Britain)
- National Association of Builders and Developers
- National Association of Buy, Here-Pay Here Dealers
- Naval Advance Base Depot
- Net Acid Back Diffusion (gastroenterology)
- Not A Big Deal
- National Amateur Ballroom Dancing Association
- North Africa Business Development Forum
- National Area Based Development Programme (Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development; Afghanistan)
- Nonadiabatic Bohmian Dynamics (physics)
- National Association for Bilingual Education
- National Association for Business Economics
- National Association of Business Economists
- North American Bookdealers Exchange (Cottage Grove, OR)
- North Atlantic Bloom Experiment
- Not Another Batch Encoder (UNIX)
- National Association of Bail Enforcement Agents