NNADAP & NYSAP Treatment Centre Director--List of all National Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program and National Youth Solvent Abuse Program centres.
What does NADAP stand for?
NADAP stands for Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADAP
We have 1 other meaning of NADAP in our Acronym Attic
- North American Dog Agility Council, Inc.
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselling Association (Canada)
- National Air Disaster Alliance & Foundation
- National Association of Decorative Architectural Finishers (Alexandria, VA)
- New Agenda for Development of Africa (UN)
- National Association of Deans and Advisers of Men
- National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System (India; est. 1989)
- National Association of Dealers in Ancient, Oriental and Primitive Art
- National Association on Drug Abuse Problems, Inc.
- National Atmospheric Deposition Assessment Program
- Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Programme (Ministry of Social Development; Trinidad and Tobago)
- North American Dark Age Reenactment Association
- National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- Newbury and District Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- National Automobile Dealers Association Retirement Trust
- Naval Aviation Data Analysis System
- Niagara Alcohol and Drug Assessment Service (Canada)
- Namibian Association of Differently Abled Women (est. 1997)
- National Archaeological Database