What does NADACA stand for?
NADACA stands for Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselling Association (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nondetects and Data Analysis
- North American Dhrupad Association (Agoura, CA, USA)
- North American Discus Association
- Northern Arabic Dance Association
- National Association of Dance and Affiliated Arts, Inc.
- National Average Drug Acquisition Cost (data; US CMS)
- National Damage Assessment Center
- Naval ASW Data Center
- Neath and Dulais Angling Club (UK)
- North American Dog Agility Council, Inc.
- National Air Disaster Alliance & Foundation
- National Association of Decorative Architectural Finishers (Alexandria, VA)
- New Agenda for Development of Africa (UN)
- National Association of Deans and Advisers of Men
- National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System (India; est. 1989)
- National Association of Dealers in Ancient, Oriental and Primitive Art
- National Association on Drug Abuse Problems, Inc.
- National Atmospheric Deposition Assessment Program
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program (Canada)
- Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention