What does NAFSI stand for?
NAFSI stands for Native Agriculture and Food Systems Initiative (First Nations Development Institute; Longmont, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association for Foreign Student Advisers (now Association of International Educators)
- National Association of Financial Services Auditors, Inc.
- National Federation of Statistical Associations (Washington, DC)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (Oklahoma State University)
- North American Food Safety Associates ( Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- North American Forest Soils Conference (est. 1958)
- Northern Alberta Freestyle Ski Club (Canada)
- National Federation of State Co-Operative Banks Ltd
- Nouvelle Association Française des Sclérosés En Plaques
- NAFS Fenestration Components (Ontario, Canada)
- National Association of Flood and Stormwater Management Agencies
- National Association of Field Studies Officers (UK)
- Non-Appropriated Fund Statement of Operations and Net Worth
- National Association of Forest Service Retirees
- National Alliance for Food Safety and Security
- Names Are For Tombstones (Danish metal band)
- Names Are For Tombstones (Manila, Philippines solo act)
- Natural Fuels Technology
- North American Foreign Trading Corp. (New York, NY)
- Not A Fan Tonight