1-800-272-9675 NATIVE ACCESS PROGRAM TO NURSING & MEDICINE ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION Dec.
What does NAPN stand for?
NAPN stands for Native Access Program to Nursing (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPN
We have 3 other meanings of NAPN in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Program Management Organization
- National Awards Program for Model Professional Development
- National Association of Purchasing Management Rochester (East Rochester, NY)
- North American Perpendicular Magnetic Recording Conference
- National Association of Pregnancy Massage Therapy (Texas)
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- National Association for Purchasing Management of Western Washington
- National Adolescent Perpetration Network
- National Association of Physician Nurses
- National Association of Pro-Life Nurses
- National Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service
- No Acceptable Price - No Contract
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- National Admissions and Placement Office (Abu Dhabi)
- National Anti-Poverty Organization
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators
- National Association of Police Organizations, Inc. (USA)
- National Association of Probation Officers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another transitional program for Aboriginal students is the national Native Access Program to nursing.
The National Native Access Program to Nursing (NNAPN), at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, is helping to smooth the transition for people who want a career in nursing, but are hesitant about jumping feet first into the deep end of University study.