Anwar said the first ever Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (NFLP) recently launched by SBP with the collaboration of multilateral agencies is expected to impart financial knowledge covering basic concepts such as budgeting, savings, investments, debt management, financial products and branchless banking among the masses.
What does NFLP stand for?
NFLP stands for Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFLP
We have 5 other meanings of NFLP in our Acronym Attic
- New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning (Mesa, AZ)
- North Florida Lincoln Mercury
- National Firearms Licensing Management System (UK)
- National Front for the Liberation
- Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness Overall
- Network of Families and Loved Ones of Criminals
- Nursing Facility Level of Care
- National Flagship Language Program (University of California, Los Angeles; fellowship)
- National Football League Players
- National Football League Properties, Inc.
- Network for Latino People (Norge, VA)
- Norfolk Family Learning Programme (UK)
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program (US DHHS Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Nutrition and Fitness for Life Program
- National Football League Players Association
- National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses
- National Firearms Licensing and Registration (Australia)
- New Frontiers for Learning in Retirement (Tempe, AZ)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Region (Canada)
- Newton's Flaming Laser Sword (Mike Adler philosophical razor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In turn, Al Ramz will offer its equity brokerage services to National Bonds' clients and lend its financial advisory capabilities to educate its customers and UAE residents in a nationwide financial literacy program.
AICPA material related to the Institute's 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy campaign is being distributed at the seminars, and state societies are branding events as financial literacy activities because they involve the protection of employee retirement and health benefits--important elements of the AICPA nationwide financial literacy program.