Adults and children can find out if symptoms such as chronic cough, wheezing and shortness of breath might be a sign of asthma through the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) Nationwide Asthma Screening Program.
What does NASP stand for?
NASP stands for Nationwide Asthma Screening Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASP
We have 36 other meanings of NASP in our Acronym Attic
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Airport System Plan
- National Airspace System Plan
- National Alliance of Salon Professionals
- National Application Service Provider
- National Association for Shoplifting Prevention
- National Association of Safety Professionals
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (insurance)
- National Aviation Security Programme (UK)
- NATO Ammunition Supply Point
- Naval Aviation Safety Program
- Navy Advanced Satellite Program
- Net Average Selling Price (finance)
- Network Address Storage Processor
- Network Application Service Part (ANSI)
- Network Application Service Provider (various companies)
- North American School of Podology (est. 2000; Canada)
- Nara Automobile Service Promotion Association (Japan)
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (Richmond, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adults and children can find out through the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) Nationwide Asthma Screening Program if symptoms such as chronic cough, wheezing and shortness of breath might be a sign of asthma.