Neo-Nazis love it because the NSDA within th b d tionalsozial the brand name are the initials of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei - the Nazis.
What does NSDAP stand for?
NSDAP stands for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NAZI Party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSDAP
We have 5 other meanings of NSDAP in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska School for the Deaf Alumni Association
- Nova Scotia Dental Assistants' Association (Canada)
- Non-Self-Deployable Aircraft & Boats
- Nationalsozialistischer Deutscher Ärztebund (German: National Socialist German Doctors' Association)
- National Society Daughters of the American Colonists
- National Soil Data Access Facility (various universities; USDA)
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture (Canada)
- National Space Development Agency of Japan
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture and Marketing
- New School of Design Art and Performance
- Nova Scotia Diabetes Assistance Program (Department of Health; Canada)
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- National Science and Development Board (Philippines)
- National Science Development Board
- National Soil Database
- National Sourcing Database
- Network and Services Database (Telcordia Technologies)
- Network Security Database
- Network Systems Data Base (Hekimian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) was a German politician and the leader of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, abbreviated NSDAP), commonly known as the Nazi Party.
43) Eckhart Kastendieck, one of Saskatchewan's most adamant Bund members and an Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei advocate, stated that the Nazis "sent people over here with the aim of finding out why we left and what happened to us.