It needs to have been tested and certified as meeting the requirements of a nationally recognized testing laboratory (NRTL).
What does NRTL stand for?
NRTL stands for Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRTL
We have 3 other meanings of NRTL in our Acronym Attic
- National Retail Traffic Index (ShopperTrak)
- Natural Resources Training Institute (Bhutan)
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Training Institute
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (therapy)
- Nukleosidische Reverse Transkriptase Inhibitoren (German: Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors; AIDS therapy)
- Near Real Time Information in Cockpit (US Air Force)
- Naval Reserve Training In Port
- Non-Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- National Right to Life
- Nationally Recognized Test Lab (US OSHA)
- Non-Random Two Liquid (activity coefficient model)
- National Right to Life Committee
- Nanosomal Rapid Transport Matrix (dietary supplement)
- Narrowband Ray Tracing Model
- Naval Reactors Training Manual
- Near Real Time Monitoring (computing)
- Near Real-Time Module
- Novou Rakouskou Tunelovaci Metodou (Czech: New Austrian Tunnelling Method)
- Niagara River Toxics Management Plan (US EPA)
- National Recreational Trails Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Million USD) WHO WE ARE TUV SUD America is a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and is SCC-certified, providing a full suite of services, including CE Marking assistance, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electrical & mechanical testing, and many additional global conformity assessment services that help companies gain product compliance to enter individual country markets.
NSF is an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-accredited Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, and can provide all of the certifications and recognition needed in the telecommunications and electrical conduit marketplace.
The seminar's purpose was to clear up the controversy about the importance and necessity of video pipeline inspection equipment being approved, labeled and listed for testing and safety for use by a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
OSHA has designated ITS as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory ITS also is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada, the Model Building Code Groups, and ANSI.
is a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and is SCC certified, providing a full suite of services, including CE Marking assistance, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electrical & mechanical testing, and many additional global conformity assessment services that help companies gain product compliance to enter individual country markets.