Pilot implementation of the e-Office project, which is one of the mission mode projects under the National e-Governance Plan is being carried out.
What does NeGP stand for?
NeGP stands for National e-Governance Plan (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NeGP
We have 3 other meanings of NeGP in our Acronym Attic
- North-East Greenland Eclogite Province (geologic region)
- New Era Galapagos Foundation (Galapagos Islands, Ecuador)
- Non-Equilibrium Green Function
- New England Girls Hockey League
- New England Garden History Society
- National Energy Group, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- National Electronic Gaming League
- Not Even Gonna Lie
- Negotiated Fares
- National Education Goals Panel
- Net Endogenous Glucose Production
- Non-Enzymatic Glycation of Protein
- Non-Evaporable Getter Pump
- North European Gas Pipeline
- North European Gas Pipeline Company
- Negative Report Submitted
- New England Girls' School (New Souh Wales, Australia)
- New England Guitar Society (Milford, CT)
- Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with its plans, the Indian government initiated a National e-Governance Plan which intends to provide services to Indian consumers.
It is being undertaken on a pilot basis as the National Mission Mode Project under the national e-governance plan of the Central government.
Common service centers are part of National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which is a major initiative of the Government of India for ushering in e-Governance for improving the quality of basic governance, on a massive scale in areas of concern to the common man.
The National e-Governance Plan was approved by the Government with the vision to "Make all Government services accessible to the common man in his locality, through common service delivery outlets and ensure efficiency, transparency and reliability of such services at affordable costs to realize the basic needs of the common man".
Modernization and up-gradation of Immigration services is one of the Mission Mode project's being undertaken by the Ministry of Home Affairs under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
He further informed that the National e-Governance Plan is being implemented to make use of Information and Communication Technology to improve delivery of services to our people.