Source: National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center
What does NYVPRC stand for?
NYVPRC stands for National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- New York University-Washington Square (library)
- New York Voices (jazz group)
- New York Video Festival
- New York Venture Group
- New York Volunteer Infantry
- New Yorkers for Vaccination Information and Choice
- New York Vehicle Inspection Program (Department of Motor Vehicles; est. 2004)
- National Youth Victimization Prevention
- National Youth Volunteering Programme (UK)
- New York Vacation Rentals
- New York Vision Rehabilitation Association
- New York Virtual Reality Markup Language Special Interest Group
- National Youth Volunteer Service (UN Volunteers; Bonn, Germany)
- New York Viola Society (est. 1992; New York, NY)
- New York Virtuoso Singers (choral group; South Salem, NY)
- New Yorkers for Verified Voting (Mecklenburg, NY)
- National Youth Week (Australia)
- New Yankee Workshop (woodworking TV program)
- New York Warehouse (messenger bags; Crumpler; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public health professionals can play an important role in violence prevention strategies, including working to educate parents and other caregivers on healthy socioeconomic development in children and youth, according to the National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center.
Bullying can range from spreading rumors to hitting someone, according to the National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center.
Summit partners include the COPS Office, Center for Youth As Resources, Criminal Justice Institute School Violence Resource Center, Drug Enforcement Administration, Housing and Urban Development, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, National Campaign Against Youth Violence, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, National Youth Network, National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center, S.