In 2008, he attended National Youth Leadership Training.
What does NYLT stand for?
NYLT stands for National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYLT
We have 1 other meaning of NYLT in our Acronym Attic
- New York Land Services (est. 1986)
- New York Law School (New York, New York)
- New York Literary Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Living Solutions (real estate; New York, NY)
- New York Longitudinal Study
- Navy Yoelii Liver Stage 3
- National Young Leaders State Conference
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- New York Logger Training (New York)
- New Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- National Youth Leadership Training Camp
- National Youth Leadership Training Institute (Singapore)
- New York Linux Users Group
- New York Liberty Zone (tax term)
- Nadym (Russia)
- Native Youth Movement
- Network Young Membrains
- New York Methodist (hospital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned 33 merit badges and attended National Youth Leadership training, Camp Meriwether, Camp Melakwa, Camp Murnane and Camp Fife, and participated in San Juan High Adventure in 2009 and Sea Base National High Adventure in 2010.
Other accomplishments and memberships include the Arrow of Light, World Conservation, national youth leadership training and the Order of the Arrow.
He has earned 43 merit badges, earned the Arrow of Light as a Webelo, served as senior patrol leader and other offices, was named senior patrol leader of the year for the Evergreen District at Camporee, and attended the National Youth Leadership Training and Boy Scout summer camp five times.