The government has launched a national programme namely 'Youth Capacity Building Programmes' under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Skills Development in coordination with the National Youth Council.
What does NYC stand for?
NYC stands for National Youth Council (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYC
We have 118 other meanings of NYC in our Acronym Attic
- New York Board of Trade
- New York Bus Tours (old company)
- New York Biology Teachers Association
- Nacido Y Criado (Spanish: Born and Raised)
- Nanaimo Yacht Club (Naniamo, BC, Canada)
- Nantucket Yacht Club (Nantucket, MA)
- National Youth Choir
- National Youth Commission
- National Youth Conference (Church of the Brethren conference for high school youth)
- National Youth Connection
- Nazarene Youth Conference
- New York Cares
- New York Central (railroad)
- New York City (New York, USA airport code)
- New York Collegium (Baroque music)
- New York Color
- Newport Yacht Club (various locations)
- No You Can't
- North York City (center; Ontario, Canada)
- New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
He pointed to several suggestions forwarded to promote and develop this "march", primarily a national youth council to follow up on dialogue, carry out proposals and maintain communication with young people.
I would like to see the National Youth Council, the National Parents Council and the social media industry get MY New resolution is to get together on it.
Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe Limited will set up a USD20m youth wealth fund that will be administered by the National Youth Council and the bank.
The 400 leaders represent a variety of youth-led organisation such as national youth councils, NGOs, youth networks and youth media that are active in their communities and are committed to the UNAOC principle.
Fundraiser for Youth Council The Eugene/Springfield NAACP Youth Council is attempting to raise $5,000 so local students can attend the national Youth Council conference in Los Angeles in July.