FIONA BLACKE, chief executive, National Youth Agency
What does NYA stand for?
NYA stands for National Youth Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYA
We have 32 other meanings of NYA in our Acronym Attic
- New York Yankees (American League)
- New York Mets (baseball team)
- New York/New Jersey
- Navy Year 2000
- Navy Year 2000 Project Office
- Navy Year 2000 Tracking System
- New Yorkers for Parks (New York, NY)
- National Yoga Alliance
- National Yogurt Association
- National Youth Administration
- Native Youth Alliance (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Need Your Advice
- Neil Young Archives (artist works)
- New York Agreement (cryptocurrency)
- New York and Atlantic Railway
- New York Angels
- New York Architects
- New Young Artists (various organizations)
- Nigerian Youth Association (various locations)
- North Yarmouth Academy (Yarmouth, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/champions FIONA BLACKE, chief executive, National Youth Agency.
However, the lights were criticised by the National Youth Agency (NYA) which said "anything that aims to embarrass people out of an area is not on".
Pressure groups such as Liberty and the National Youth Agency have campaigned against them and a report to Kirklees Cabinet now backs a formal ban.
A FORMER National Youth Agency worker was questioned by police yesterday following allegations by undercover reporters that he was involved in internet grooming.
The World Youth Meeting is organized by the Government of Italy, National Youth Agency of Italy in cooperation with the Inter-American Development Bank, International Labor Organization, UNESCO and UN-HABITAT.
The former Coventry Blue Coat Church of England School pupil and Warwick University students has done a range of voluntary work including serving on the UK board of the Big Lottery Fund and a trustee of the National Youth Agency.
Tim Burke of the National Youth Agency said: "In some teachers' minds it could literally be a case of give a dog a bad name.