1) Like anaplastic Wilms tumors and malignant rhabdoid tumors of the kidney, CCSK is classified as a tumor with unfavorable histology by the National Wilms Tumor Study Group because of its propensity to metastasize to bone and recur years after the original diagnosis.
What does NWTS stand for?
NWTS stands for National Wilms Tumor Study (cancer research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWTS
We have 2 other meanings of NWTS in our Acronym Attic
- National Waiting Times Project (healthcare; New Zealand)
- Nuclear Waste Treatment Plan
- Nuclear WeaponsTechnical Proficiency Inspection (US Navy)
- North West Tandem Rally (bicycle racing; various locations)
- Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide (online gaming)
- Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
- National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (Brooklyn, NY)
- North West Thames Regional Health Authority
- Northwest Territories Registered Nurses Association
- Northwest Territories Recreation and Parks Association (Canada)
- Naval Weapons Test Station
- Navy Warfare Training System
- Nothing Was the Same (Drake album)
- Nuclear Waste Terminal Storage
- Northwest Texas Small Business Development Center
- National Wilms Tumor Study Group (also seen as NWTS; cancer research)
- National Wilms' Tumour Study Group (various locations)
- National Wilms Tumor Study Group Pathology Center
- Northwest Territories Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Waiting Times Unit (Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHODS: The National Wilms Tumor Study Group (NWTSG) collected information on exposure to residential pesticides from the month before pregnancy through the diagnosis reference date using detailed phone interviews from 523 case mothers and 517 controls frequency matched on child's age and geographic region and identified by list-assisted random digit dialing.