Women's health is represented by members from both TMJA and the National Vulvodynia Association.
What does NVA stand for?
NVA stands for National Vulvodynia Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVA
We have 59 other meanings of NVA in our Acronym Attic
- Northview Elementary (Olathe, Ks)
- Norwalk Virus
- Not Voting (US Congress; list of members silent on a roll call)
- NVIDIA (graphics card maker)
- Nevada Prosecution Advisory Council
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics Laboratory
- Night Vision/Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition (US DoD)
- National Veterinary Associates (Agoura Hills, CA)
- National Viatical Association
- National Volleyball Association
- Nationale Volksarmee (East German Military)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Assurantieadviseurs en financiële dienstverleners (Dutch)
- Negative Vorticity Advection (meteorology)
- Neovascularization of the Angle (eye disorder)
- Network Vulnerability Analysis
- Nieuw-Vlaamse Alliantie (Belgium New Flemish Alliance)
- Night Viewing Aid
- Night Vision Aid
- Non-Value Added
- Normandy Veterans Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Women Face Chronic Pain Millions of American women are living with disorders that cause chronic pain but are being neglected by many researchers and practitioners, according to a report from the Campaign to End Chronic Pain in Women, which includes the Endometriosis Association and the National Vulvodynia Association.
org, the website for the US-based National Vulvodynia Association.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 2008, four organizations--the Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) Association of America, the Endometriosis Association, the National Vulvodynia Association, and the TMJ Association--joined forces to found the Overlapping Conditions Alliance, now called the Chronic Pain Research Alliance.