THOUSANDS of early radios, TV receivers and gramophones will be on display in Warwickshire when the National Vintage Communications Fair rolls in for the eighth year running.
What does NVCF stand for?
NVCF stands for National Vintage Communications Fair (antique fair; England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVCF
- Nippon Venture Capital Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Northampton Valley Country Club (Richboro, PA)
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Night Vision Cueing and Display (Vision Systems International, LLC)
- Non-Violent Civil Disobedience
- Northern Virginia Citizens Defense League (now known as Virginia Citizens Defense League)
- Networked Virtual Collaborative Environment
- Nevada Council on Economic Education (Las Vegas, NV)
- Napa Valley Community Foundation (California)
- Northern Virginia Community Foundation
- National Volunteer Coast Guard (Somalia)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Cosmetische Geneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Association of Cosmetic Medicine)
- Northern Virginia Counseling Group (est. 1993; now National Counseling Group, Inc.)
- Napa Valley Community Housing (Napa, CA)
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital (Herndon, VA)
- Nevada Cancer Institute
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy (Ashburn, VA)
- New Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon, the National Vintage Communications Fair became THE place to visit in Britain for anyone seeking crystal sets, vintage telephones, ancient typewriters and all the valves, condensers and other spare bits and pieces needed to get some piece of old equipment working once more.
The National Vintage Communications Fair, organised by the British Vintage Wireless Society, will specialise in early technology at the event on Sunday.
For collectors who stay uninspired down memory lane with George Formby, Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre offers a feast of golden oldies tomorrow when the National Vintage Communications Fair spends the day there.
Right, a special tenth birthday logo for the National Vintage Communications Fair being held at Birmingham's National Exhibition Centre tomorrow; far right, crowds of men gather at the shop windows looking at the latest models, but where was Browns Wireless shop?
The National Vintage Communications Fair will be held in Hall 18 from 9.
A cavalcade of British radio history unfolds at the NEC tomorrow when the National Vintage Communications Fair stages its spring appearance in Birmingham.
The book can also be obtained from Stand B3 at the National Vintage Communications Fair at the NEC.