In January, the National Vaccine Advisory Committee called for new strategies to increase vaccinations.
What does NVAC stand for?
NVAC stands for National Vaccine Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVAC
We have 25 other meanings of NVAC in our Acronym Attic
- Nicola Valley Archives Association (Merritt, British Columbia, Canada)
- Non Value Added Activities
- Northern Valley Alumni Association
- Northern Vermont Artist Association
- Northern Virginia Anime Alliance
- Northern Virginia Anime Association
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association
- Northern Virginia Arts Alliance
- Northumbrian Volunteer Artillery Association (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
- Non-Value Added But Necessary
- National Vendor Access Center (Sprint)
- National Veterans' Advisory Committee (Returned & Services League of Australia)
- National Visual Analytics Center (DHS)
- National Visualization and Analytics Center (US DHS; Richland, WA)
- Nepean Visual Arts Centre (Nepean, Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Virginia Alliance of Camera Clubs
- National Visual Arts and Craft Network (Australia)
- National Vacuum Awareness Day
- National Vocations Awareness Division (J.S. Paluch Company, Inc.)
- Nevada Association of the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC), which advises the Department of Health and Human Services on its immunization programs, discussed the transition today during a public teleconference.
A: When I sat on the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, I reportedly asked officials of the Centers for Disease Control to provide scientific documentation that if was safe and effective to inject many different vaccines at once into a baby.
The Health Care Personnel Influenza Vaccination Subgroup, part of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, made the recommendation in a draft report released Dec.