Stavros Korres, Associate Professor Sotirios Papouliakos, MD Eleftherios Ferekidis, Director, Associate Professor Ear, Nose, and Throat Department National University of Athens, Hippokration Hospital Athens, Greece Dimitrios Balatsouras, MD Department of Otolaryngology Tzanion General Hospital Piraeus, Greece Response: I thank Drs.
What does NTUA stand for?
NTUA stands for National University of Athens (Greece)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTUA
We have 2 other meanings of NTUA in our Acronym Attic
- New Threat Upgrade
- Northern Territory University (AU)
- Not Taken Up (business; offer not accepted)
- Nottingham Trent University (UK)
- Nuclear Time Unit (3.53 x 10-19 seconds; length of time for a ray of light, traveling in a vacuum, to span the distance equal to the diameter of a hydrogen atom)
- Nuclear Training Unit
- Number of Transfer Units
- Nanyang Technological University Alumni
- National Taiwan University of Arts
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- Navajo Tribal Utility Authority
- North Texas Umpire Association
- National Taiwan University Alumni Association
- National Technological University Corporation (National Technological University; Atlanta, GA)
- National Trades Union Congress
- Nepal Trade Union Congress
- National Trade Union Congress of Belize
- National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (US)
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legakis is professor and head of the department of Microbiology of the Medical School of the National University of Athens.