The young engineers designed the Aquarius Underwater Project and placed first at the 2009 National Underwater Robotics Challenge.
What does NURC stand for?
NURC stands for National Underwater Robotics Challenge (est. 2007)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NURC
We have 8 other meanings of NURC in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrate Utilization Rate
- Nuristani (linguistics)
- Northglenn Urban Renewal Authority (Colorado)
- Netted Universal Radar System
- Nonuniform Rational B-Splines
- Non-Uniform Rational B-Spline (mathematical algorithm used in computer graphics especially CAD)
- National Undergraduate Research Clearinghouse
- National Undersea Research Center (US NOAA)
- National Unity and Reconciliation Commission (Rwanda)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Undersea Research Centre (La Spezia, Italy)
- Non-Unit-Related Cargo (US DoD)
- Nottingham & Union Rowing Club (UK)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Undersea Research Center for the Southeastern United States and Gulf of Mexico
- Northern Utah Radio Controlled Aircraft Club (Ogden, UT)
- National Urban and Reconstruction Agency (South Africa)
- Northwestern University Radio Drama (Evanston, IL)
- Nuernbergs Ultimatives Rollenspiel Desaster (German: Nuernberg Ultimate Roleplaying Game Disaster; fan convention)
- Naval Undersea Research and Development Center