The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) National Training and Technical Assistance Center seeks to upgrade and expand the professional skills of juvenile justice and delinquency prevention practitioners and increase their capacity to reduce youth crime and improve the juvenile justice system.
What does NTTAC stand for?
NTTAC stands for National Training and Technical Assistance Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Núcleo de Transferência de Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Núcleo Temático de Turismo (Brazil)
- Number Theoretic Transform
- Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- National Technology Transfer Center
- Naval Tactical Telecommunications Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) operates the OJJDP National Training and Technical Assistance Center (the Center) under a collaborative agreement with Community Research Associates (CRA).