Amy Cheong, an ethnic Chinese assistant director of membership at the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), was sacked one day after posting remarks on the social networking site about the country s Malay minority.
What does NTUC stand for?
NTUC stands for National Trades Union Congress
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTUC
We have 4 other meanings of NTUC in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Training Unit
- Number of Transfer Units
- Nanyang Technological University Alumni
- National Taiwan University of Arts
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- National University of Athens (Greece)
- Navajo Tribal Utility Authority
- North Texas Umpire Association
- National Taiwan University Alumni Association
- National Technological University Corporation (National Technological University; Atlanta, GA)
- Nepal Trade Union Congress
- National Trade Union Congress of Belize
- National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (US)
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
- National Trade Union in Education and Science (Belgium)
- National Taxpayers Union Foundation
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- National Taxpayers United of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- New Trade Union Initiative (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concerted effort by the South Wales union branches comes after union bosses at the national Trades Union Congress approved the use of widespread industrial action to oppose government cuts.
Manpower Minister Ng Eng Hen said last month that the unemployment rate is likely to end the year at 4 percent or less, while Lim Boon Heng, secretary general of Singapore's umbrella trade union, the National Trades Union Congress, has projected that the rate may settle at 3 percent.
China has become the favorite destination for relocation, followed by Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand,'' the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), Singapore's umbrella trade union, said in its latest weekly newsletter.
This is our first quarterly contraction since the last recession in 1985,'' Goh said in a speech at a conference of the National Trades Union Congress.