What does NTCM stand for?
NTCM stands for National Tourism Council Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTCM
- National Transportation Communications for ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) Protocol
- NACSIS (National Center for Science Information Systems) Test Collection for Information Retrieval
- NII (National Institute of Informatics) Test Collection for Information Resources (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nasal T-Cell Lymphoma
- National Tea Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Northern Telecom Canada Limited
- Northern Telecom Canada Ltd.
- Northern Transportation Co. Ltd. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northern Transportation Company Limited
- National Center on Postsecondary Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Nested Tropical Cyclone Model
- Network Topology Configuration Management (telecommunications)
- Noncoherent Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Norwegian Training Center-Manila (also seen as NTC-M; Norwegian Maritime Foundation of the Philippines)
- Nursery of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- National Traditional Country Music Association
- Naked Tumor Cell Nuclei
- National Taipei College of Nursing (Taipei, Taiwan)
- National Telecommunications Coordinating Network
- North Texas Christian Naturists