The University imparts higher education in policy and strategy formulation at various tiers with emphasis on national security and defence, and acts as a national think tank.
What does NTT stand for?
NTT stands for National Think Tank (Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTT
We have 65 other meanings of NTT in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Telecommunications Systems Test Node
- National Technical Support Unit (various organizations)
- North Texas State University
- Nottingham Trent Students Union (UK)
- Native Title Services Victoria (Australia)
- Nonreversed Translocated Saphenous Vein (arterial surgery)
- Nulliparous Term Singleton Vertex (cesarean section births)
- Northern Tier Solid Waste Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Name That Tune (TV game show)
- National Technology Transfer, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the national think tank said the figures were skewed in the North East because only one of the 11 local authorities were planning to increase the number of new homes.
The University imparts higher education in policy and strategy formulation at various tiers with emphasis on national security and defense, and act as a national think tank.
Political change through increasing public supervision of power and greater government transparency are expected to be discussed, the China Daily newspaper reported, citing a national think tank under the State Council.
Civic Ventures, a national think tank on the social and work purposes of baby boomers, recently recognized Dakin's efforts by naming the social entrepreneur a 2008 Purpose Prize Fellow--a distinguished award given to people over 60 who are "channeling their creativity and talent to address critical social problems at the local, regional or national level.
Just this year, we have met with a wide range of colleagues and practice partners; held national think tanks on diversity, assessment and evaluation, and clinical nursing education; fostered alliances with nursing organizations that have like missions to enhance faculty and student development; and met with state and national nursing leaders to address the compelling issues of workforce and quality.