THE stake sale in the nation's biggest power producer, National Thermal Power Corporation ( NTPC), on Thursday fetched the government ` 11,500 crore.
What does NTPC stand for?
NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTPC
We have 34 other meanings of NTPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Tractor Pull Association
- National Trade and Professional Association
- Native Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Naval Technical Proficiency Assist
- New Trades Processing Architecture
- North Texas Philosophical Association
- Northeast Technology and Product Assessment Committee (Worcester, MA)
- National Three Position Air Rifle Council (UK)
- National Transportation Public Affairs Workshop (US)
- National Television Program Center
- National Training and Productivity Centre (Fiji)
- Navy Training Plan Conference
- Northwest Territories Power Corporation
- Northwest Territories Power Corporation (Canada)
- Nuclear Technical Performance Criteria
- North Texas Polymer Clay Guild (Dallas/Fort Worth, TX)
- Near-Time Persistency Checker (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence)
- Nasal Transmucosal Potential Difference
- Network Time Protocol Daemon
- Newberry Township Police Department (Etters, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Government land in possession of the National Thermal Power Station of the National Thermal Power Corporation to the Public Works Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
These include China HuaNeng Group, China Datang Corporation, National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC Limited), Tokyo Electric Power Company Inc.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) declined 4.
About 63 bandh supporters were rounded up by the police at Kaniha as they obstructed all forms of communication, including transport of coal to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant at Merry Go Round (MGR) area.
Byline: Infrastructure Today Coal ministry had sent a letter of proposition to the Uttar Pradesh government for acquiring land for two power projects near Kanpur under the flagship of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and to grant mandatory licenses and clearances.
Small stakes in listed firms such as Neyveli Lignite Corporation, National Thermal Power Corporation and National Aluminium Company, are also possible, analysts say.